Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Scoop {1/10/16}


The first week back after a break is always a long one, but we all made it through! I'm glad to be back to work, and to be able to actually relax this weekend, thanks to some hard work and planning ahead during the week!

Here's the Scoop on what I'm up to this weekend...
Sunday Scoop 1/10/16

The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!


 photo Signature - KRISTEN_zpsnquvy8un.png


3 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday :) We took down Christmas decorations last week and it was bittersweet! Enjoy the fire!! I am going to do my best to stay indoors today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this linky. I haven't posted in a while...but if you see my post...my goal is to connect with teachers! I have my decorations up, but I just love the lights at night. We will be taking down the tree this week...It is cold outside so we are kind of trapped indoors. It kind of forces me to do it.

    Have a great week!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas decorations are down because my husband is always ready to take them down before New Year's Day! I don't mind taking them down, but they'd probably stay up longer if it were up to me. I'm a little jealous of your fire. We have a fake fireplace that does blow hot air if you hit the right button. Perhaps I'll use that later! Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)