Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Scoop {12.13.15}


The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!

Here's the Scoop on my day...

This weekend (and Monday and Tuesday) I am at the TIES Technology Conference in Minneapolis. I am presenting a session tomorrow! I really need to get my presentation finished... oops! Last minute decisions have changed the content of my presentation. I have two different tech sessions to attend today. I am super excited for both of them.

My sister Carrie {Carrie Renae Design} lives in Minneapolis so we are going to get together to do some shopping and have dinner. I also hope to find some time to finish up my magnet unit... I have seriously been working on this unit for a few months! It will feel really good to finish it up.

4 days of technology in education.... I think YES!

What do you have going on today or this week? Grab the templates and link up below!

 photo Signature-CASSIE_zpsaxxtaak1.png



3 comments:

  1. It is always exciting to learn new tools! I hope yours is quite interesting and useful! Ugh, I too have grading to do. I have been putting it on the back burner. Can't do it anymore. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a busy, but fun week ahead of you!! Yay for finishing up the unit! I Thanks for sharing :) Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology Conference and a visit with your sister sounds fun! Have a great tech week!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)