Thursday, May 7, 2015

Finding News to Use in your Classroom- Tech Thursday


Technology Thursday is a weekly linky dedicated to all things technology related. Check out our Linky Parties page for details on how to link up!
At the end of the year, I love focusing on Non-Fiction with my kids. We have used it numerous times throughout the year, but we really dive in during the last few weeks. It can be hard to find some news articles for my students. Over the past few months, I have found a variety of websites that my students just love!! I have compiled a list of go-to websites if you are looking at adding some news to your curriculum check out these websites!!










I hope you check out some of these websites or bookmark them for next year! Link up below with your tech tips!!



2 comments:

  1. Great selections - the Smithsonian Seriously Amazing site looks like something kid would really get into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love NewsELA and Highlights, but a few of the others I hadn't heard of before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)