Wednesday, May 27, 2015

End of School: Almost...


I know some of you are already out of school.  (Insert jealousy here.) You are probably browsing your Bloglovin' account right now sipping a fruity drink by the pool.  Sigh... I am not done YET!  I have this week and one day to go.  Can I ask WHO would think it is a great idea to come back for one day- ONE DAY- (June 1st I might add) after a weekend? NOT me!

To cheer up those of us that are still in school, here are some comics to tickle your funny bone! We can make it!


Hang in there!


 photo Signature-JULIET_zpskkoxehux.png

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last few days of school! I am on summer break....but (sigh) not by the pool sipping a fruity drink! Thanks to the continuous rain....we have been cooped up inside since last Wednesday!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)