Friday, March 28, 2014

Five for Friday! (Spring Break Edition) + Spring Cleaning Sale!!!

Well, it's here...the last day of Spring Break. I knew it would happen too fast! Here's what I've been up to this week:

I got five new TPT products posted this week: two sets of math task cards and three new Teacher Toolbox designs. And they're all only $2 each! Click the pictures to see them in my store.


First up: Evaluating Expressions Task Cards for Addition & Subtraction and Multiplication & Division. I specifically wanted them separated this way for when I introduce the skill, but I will likely be making a set of mixed operations to use for review also.
    

Second: New Teacher Toolboxes! My Teacher Toolbox labels have been my best sellers by far, so when a lovely teacher asked me to make some in college colors for her two daughters, I couldn't resist! Of course, I had to make some for *my* favorite team too! I'm not naming schools because, well, copyright and all. Can you figure them out? Guess all three in the comments, and I might just make your team for free!
            
Want labels to match your school or college colors? Just email me!

 
OMG!!! Sucked in! I started reading this at 5am because I couldn't fall back asleep after Hubs left for work, and I was finished before lunch. I'm exercising self control and not starting the second one until I've accomplished something today. :)

 
Last night, I went with a bunch of my teacher buds to see Wicked at TPAC in Nashville! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT! Seriously, if you get the chance, go!


We're having a BBQ at my house this afternoon for my husband's unit, so I am off to clean house and help him cook!

Meanwhile, I'm joining in on the Spring Cleaning Sale fun with Georgia Grown Kiddos. My entire store will be 15% off today through the 31st! Head over to her linky to see who else has their store on sale!


Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I finished all 3 of the Divergent books pretty quickly. I haven't seen the movie yet though. :( I have always wanted to see the Wicked play. My mom got to see and said she loved it.
    I'm sad Spring Break is over.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)