Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog makeover!

Yesterday was very exciting, because my little blog got a fantastic makeover! Megan at A Bird In Hand Designs did an amazing job, and she got it all finished in just 2 days.

My TPT store will be getting a mini-makeover too, thanks to Megan's adorable graphics. I don't think I will change my store name to match, though. All those Pinterest links, and all :)

It's back to work for me today, and school starts Monday, so this girl is super busy! My summer ended way too soon. Enjoy what's left of yours!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen! I'm your newsest follower... I found you via Megan, she just designed my new blog! I am also a fifth grade teacher. I love reading your blog, and I love the new design! That Megan is so talented lol :)

    Liz
    Floating Through Fifth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she, though? I just love her stuff! Your blog is adorable too!

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks great! I'm a new follower though so I don't know what it looked like before. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You didn't miss much before, it was B-O-R-I-N-G. Just a freebie template I grabbed when I first started the blog. Megan did a fantastic job sprucing up the place!

      Delete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)